SAT 1 & SAT 2 Stand Reconfiguration
Client: Galliford Try
Main Contractor: Stansted Airport
Project: SAT 1 & SAT 2 Stand Reconfiguration
Duration: 12 Weeks
The project at Stansted Airport included the Replacement of Existing PQ bays and construction of new reinforced Concrete bases and Chambers on the main Apron stands Airside. The project included the following items completed by TAG Construction Ltd.
- Installation of shuttering and formwork
- Placement of 500m2 of 175mm thick Wet lean concrete
- Placement of 2500m2 of PQ Concrete
- Prepare and Place Reinforced FEGP and SEGS bases
- Construction of a new large reinforced concrete Inspection chamber
These works had to be carried out and handed back in short possessions.