What We Collect
We collect information about you when you:
- Visit the Website, and other sites accessible from the Website.
- Register with and buy services on the Website.
- Take part in customer surveys and questionnaires.
- Contact us e.g. in writing, email or by telephone.
What we do With The Information we Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Manage and improve the Website.
- Administer and operate your account.
- Tell you about important changes to the Website and our services.
- Manage customer surveys and questionnaires.
- Check and verify your identity, and prevent or detect crime.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee may be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to: TAG Construction Ltd, 55 Bath Street, Gravesend, Kent DA11 0DF
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.